Released: Jun 1964
Cat: SXL 6106, SXL.6106
Format: MP3, FLAC, WMA
FLAC size: 1311 mb | MP3 size: 2649 mb | WMA size: 2933 mb
|1||Sin Tu Amor|
Written-By – M. Sandoval
Written-By – Maria Teresa Lara
Written By – HarperWritten-By – José Padilla, Palomero
Written-By – F. M. Alvarez
Written-By – Osman; Perez; Freire
Written-By – Augustin Lara
Written-By – Maria Teresa Lara
Written-By – Augustin Lara, Musel, Dodd, Lisbona, Poletto, Siegel
|9||El Trust De Los Tenorios|
Written-By – José Serrano
|10||Te Quiero, Dijiste Muñequita Linda|
Written-By – Maria Grever
Written-By – Manuel M. Ponce
Written-By – Gamse, J. R. Lacalle
|LXT 6106, LXT.6106||Luigi Alva, Iller Pattacini||Luigi Alva, Iller Pattacini - Ay-Ay-Ay (LP, Mono)||Decca, Decca||LXT 6106, LXT.6106||UK||1964|
- Conductor, Arranged By – Iller Pattacini
- Engineer [Uncredited] – Kenneth Wilkinson
- Mastered By – G
- Orchestra – New Symphony Orchestra Of London
- Producer [Uncredited] – Christopher Raeburn
- Sleeve Notes – Nigel Hunter
- Tenor Vocals – Luigi Alva
This is the first UK version for this Category
- Black/silver 'grooved wideband' labels
- "ORIGINAL RECORDING BY" at 11 o'clock
- "Made in England" at bottom
- "RECORDING FIRST PUBLISHED 1964"
- "B.I.E.M." and "N.C.B." in a box
- Tax code "K/T"
- Matrix numbers printed upside-down
- Front laminated
- Straight two-way flipbacks
- Bold "STEREO" on spine
- "© 1964, The Decca Record Company Limited, London"
- "Laminated with 'Clarifoil' made by British Celanese Limited"
- "Printed in England by James Upton Ltd. Birmingham and London."
- Sleeve notes in English on back
- SXL 6106 on sleeve
- SXL.6106 on labels
- Southern Music: tracks A1,A3,A6,B3,B6
- Hawkes: track A4
- C. Connelly: track B5
- Recorded 7 - 11 October 1963 at Decca Studios (West Hampstead Studio 3)
- Labelography code: ED1
- Corresponding mono issue has Category LXT 6106
- The writer of track A2, Osman Perez Freire, is credited as 3 separate persons on sleeve and labels ("Osman; Perez; Freire")
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 1, stamped): ZAL-6217-4G C KT 1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side 2, stamped): ZAL-6218-1G K KT 1
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label, side 1): ZAL.6217
- Matrix / Runout (Matrix on label, side 2): ZAL.6218
- Rights Society (Applies to tracks A5, B1, B2 only): B.I.E.M.
- Rights Society (Applies to side 1 only): N.C.B.
- Other (Tax code on labels): K/T
- Recorded At – Decca Studios
- Mastered At – Decca Studios
- Printed By – James Upton Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – The Decca Record Company Limited
- Published By – Southern Music
- Published By – Hawkes
- Published By – Campbell Connelly
Luigi Alva, Iller Pattacini, The New Symphony Orchestra Of London - Luigi Alva. Luigi Alva. Luigi Alva, Iller Pattacini, The New Symphony Orchestra Of London. Album 1964 12 Songs. 4: - Spanish and Latin American Songs by Luigi Alva, 1964. Iller Pattacini. Estrellita, 03:01. La partida, 05:58. The New Symphony Orchestra Of London: Curtis: Torna a Surriento, Curtis: Sona chitarra, Tagliaferri: Napule Canta и другие песни. Luigi Alva The New Symphony Orchestra Of London Iller Pattacini. Ponce: Estrellita. Ay-ay-ay Album June 1964. Request a synchronization license. Ay ay ay written by Sven-Olof Sandberg Swedish 1931. Lyckan är blind written by Stig Anderson Swedish 1967. Ay-ay-ay written by Osmán Pérez Freire, Spanish. Luigi Alva, The New Symphony Orchestra Of London, Iller Pattacini - Simeon: El trust de los Tenorios 02:31. Mary Sansom, Alan Styler, The D'Oyly Carte Opera Chorus, The New Symphony Orchestra Of London, Isidore Godfrey - 26. Now, Marco dear, my wishes hear 03:30. Main Album. Ay-Ay-Ay: Spanish and Latin American Songs By Luigi Alva. Release Date. March 8, 2005. New Symphony Orchestra of London. Conductor, Primary Artist. Christopher Raeburn. The New Symphony Orchestra backs up Alva with rather too much poshiness, but given the 'crossover' market this album was aimed at back in 1963, it's liveable. Alva records a number of lesser known works to go along with the usual crowd favorites, these rarer songs are in many ways the most enjoyable numbers on the Cd. Format: Audio CDVerified Purchase. I couldn't be more impressed by the beautiful voice of Luigi Alva it's such a beautiful musical program that somehow disapeared from my collection. It took me many years to find this magnificent recording. The New Symphony Orchestra Of London: все альбомы, включая Clair de Lune - Orchestral Favourites Waldteufel - Waltzes , Gilbert & Sullivan: The Mikado Trial By Jury , Rachmaninov: Piano Concertos No. 1 & 2 и другие